Cusco Half Day City Tour in a private tour is the best option And during the morning to avoid the crowds! Discover 4 astonishing Inca sites – ASK FOR AVAILABILITY.
Cusco Half Day City Tour includes outdoor activity around the Capital of the Incas Empire. Walk and explore around magic and traditions of the ancient Inca culture with reach history. The city tour of Cusco includes the most astonishing Inca site of South America Sacsayhuaman park is a monumental architect, and unique in its style, Welcome to observe and visit next Wonder of the World! in a private tour to avoid the crowds!
- Private tours are completely flexible
- Sightseeing tours in modern Inka motor coach
- Meeting Point: At your hotel/accommodation or airport
- The city tour is from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Morning visit of the outskirts of Cusco which “avoid crowds” in our Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Departure in the afternoons also available
- Explore 4 Incan sites:
- End of tour is at your hotel or we can drop you at Cusco Plaza if it is closer to your hotel
- The rest of the day is free time to explore the center of Cusco with shopping and other attractions
- Level: Easy
Cusco Half Day City Tour Itinerary
At 8:30 AM we pick you up from your hotel and start our tour by tourist transport. Our first Incan site to visit is Tambomachay (the Inca water temple). This place is small but it has perfect Inca stone-masonry characteristic of Inca temples. (The same Inca ruler palace wasn’t so perfect). The Incas came here for a ceremony to honor mother water (Mama Cocha). We return the same way to the parking lot where we observe some native trees called Queuña.
Our next Inca site is Pucapucara. From here the Inca soldiers were looking at the west Inca trail. On top of the Inca building we have a 360 degree view of the Andes area. That is why it is called Pucapucara (the red fortress). On the walls of this Inca fortress we can find carved rose flowers. When reading Inca history and as we explore Qenqo (the Inca amphitheater) many questions arise such as whether the Incas had an underground Inca trail. The answer to that question is, “Yes.” Here we can also touch and walk some of the hidden Inca trails and enter an Inca chamber “Cusco Half Day City Tour”.
The last place to visit is Sacsaywaman. Getting close to “Sexy woman,” oh sorry,”Sacsaywaman” (sounds the same) we will walk and appreciate the Inca workmanship as we see the preciseness of the boulders as they lock stone by stone, often repeating in sizes and shapes. The full picture of this enigmatic and ancient temple is that “in the future it will be a new wonder in Cusco Peru.
Cusco Half Day City Tour Included
- Cusco City Tour (half day).
- Tours to Incan sites: Tambomachay, Pucapucara, Qenqo, and Sacsaywaman
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people or bus for 20 people)
- Comprehensive guided sightseeing (personalized service)
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your Hotel).
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- All Local taxes
Cusco Half Day City Tour Does Not Included
- Entrance fees to the sites: Cuzco Tourist Ticket 130 soles (approximately US $45.00). The same ticket can be used for the Sacred Valley Tour.
- Alternatively, if you are not planning to visit any of the Sacred Valley sites such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero, you can purchase a partial ticket for 70.00 soles or US $23.00 which allows a one day visit of just the 4 Archaeological sites
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
The Cusco City Tour half day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 75.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 62.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 53.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 45.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 40.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 37.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 33.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 30.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 29.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 28.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 27.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group US$ 26.00 p/person.
- 14 ppl group US$ 25.00 p/person.
- 15 ppl group US$ 24.00 p/person.
- 16 ppl group to + ppl US$ 23.00 p/person.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Cusco Half Day City Tour WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Cusco Half Day City Tour
|Duration:||Half day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Tambomachay “The Inca water temple”, Pucapucara “The Inca red fortress”, Qenqo “a ritual and the Incan amphitheater”, Sacsaywaman “the megalithic and Sun Inca temple”|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Min (2 Ppl), Max. (22 Ppl.)|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, Amazing mountain scenery.|
|Physical Level:||Half day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites.|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best.|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5.|