Full-Day Moonstone Tour “Quillarumiyoc” Overview
The excursion starts at 8:00
Inca sites to explore:
- Quillarumiyoc “temple of the moon.”
- Quillarumiyoc Caves
- Quillarumiyoc Short Inca Trails
- Temples spiritual areas of Quillarumiyoc Ancahuasi.
- Choquequilla: Known as Ñaupa Iglesia, Inca ancestral site contains a ritual imperial fountain
- Moray “04 circular Inca terrace systems.”
- Pachar Moray’s viewpoint is a “spectacular view of the box between mountains with the Urubamba River.”
- Raqchi viewpoint “panoramic views of the Huayllabamba Sacred Valley and the Andes.”
- Chinchero “several temples carved in matrix rock contain sacred symbols and ritual use.”
Moon Temple Quillarumiyoc Day Tour Highlights:
- A trip to Peru is never complete without visiting the awe-inspiring ancient and Ancestral Killarumiyoq Full-Day.
- This itinerary is the best combination of Inca sites to explore Quillarumiyoc: Temple of the Moon in Cusco.
Detailed Itinerary of Quillarumiyoc Moon Temple Full-Day
At 08:00, start the trip through the plains of the province of Anta. After approximately 45 minutes of travel, we arrive at the town of Ancahuasi, an ideal place to buy snacks or water. We enter through the dirt path going up to the right side of the main road for about 07 minutes until we reach the vehicle parking lot.
At Quillarumiyoc, several ancient Inca trails are in excellent walking condition. We visit the Quillarumiyoc caves, where the Incas carved and captured their representative knowledge of the ancestral spiritual ideology. We continue the visit by exploring the temple of the Quillarumiyoc water priest. We find polygonal imperial Inca architecture; there is also a mini-waterfall “the water cleanses, purifies, frees the mind putting it in a state of relaxation” it is for this and other reasons that the temple does build. The Quillarumiyoc Moon Temple shapes like a crescent containing the staggering sign of three levels representing the Inca trilogy. The Temple of the Moon of Quillarumiyoc is oriented towards the dawn to observe the solar projections, functioning as an astronomical and spiritual calendar by emanating activated positive energy.
Other Inca sites to explore for unknown ancestry sites
- Ñaupa Iglesia: We return part of the road until we reach Huarocondo and then enter the Pomatales valley and arrive at Ñaupa-Iglesia. We have a short walk of 18 minutes until we get to the cave. We can see an Inca fountain of the imperial court carved with the finest material containing spiritual Inca symbology with mastery of physics, mathematics, angles, etc. A closed stone window resembles a portal “we find it in different places of the Inca empire.”
- Moray: The Incas built a system of perfect circular terraces for scientific or spiritual reasons. When stepping on the Inca roads, we feel the magical energy that brings peace to the area and the human being.
- Chinchero: Finally, walk through the unknown parts of Chinchero, exploring the origin of humans carved in megalithic rock, the great meditation brain, the Condor’s wing, and other unique sectors of Chinchero on the Quillarumiyoc Temple of the Moon full-day tour, Cuzco – Peru.
After visiting the spectacular places of the Incas, we return to Cusco; from Chinchero to Cusco is about a 40-minute drive.
Full-Day Moonstone Tour Includes
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features.
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide.
- Private tourist transport + a professional driver
- Local taxes.
Note: The vehicles to use “see the photo in prices.”
Mystic Tourism Quillarumiyoc Cusco does Not include
- CUSCO TOURIST TICKET BTG. This ticket allows entrance to many sites in and around Cusco and costs 130 Peruvian Soles (approx US$45). The entrance ticket is valid for ten days to carry out the tourist circuit of Cusco, Sacred Valley, South Valley, and Moray.
- PARTIAL TICKETS. Cost S/ 70 Peruvian Soles (approx US$25). You can buy separate tickets if you don’t have the time or inclination to visit all of the attractions on the “General Ticket” listed above.
- Quillarumiyoc entrance fee S/. 15. (US$ 6.).
- Lunch (box lunch).
- Drinking water & Snacks.
- Tips at the discretion of the group for tour guides and drivers
Full-Day Moonstone Tour Bring
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Windbreaker, T-shirts / Sun Hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water “we recommend bringing your water bottle or reusable container to protect Mother Nature and thus do our part by keeping our planet green.”
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Full-Day Moonstone Tour / Killarumiyoq
*We do not add other people to your group.
PRICES PER PERSON [USD] 2023 | We run this tour only as PRIVATE SERVICE / Private Guided Tours 🙂
- Solo travel is $219. “prices reduce if more people are in your group.”
- 02 persons $127.
- 03 persons $93.
- 04 persons $73.
- 05 persons $65.
- 06 persons $56.
- 07 persons $50.
- 08 persons + $45.