Cusco Half Day City Tour Overview
Is this expedition right for me? AT A GLANCE
- Meeting point: Hotel or Cusco airport.
- Duration: This tour takes 03 hours (half-day). The time can be in the morning or the afternoon, to your selection.
- End of the Tour: We drop you off at your hotel or others.
MAKING THIS TRIP IS THE FIRST THING ON MY BUCKET LIST: Activities to visit:
- Tambomachay “Inca fountain dedicated to the Inca princess and water of eternal youth.”
- Puka Pukara ruins “It was part of the defense of Qosqo.”
- Qenqo “Inca semicircular amphitheater and underground altar temple of Pachamama.”
- Cusco Sacsayhuaman tour “Inca megalithic construction each stone weighs between half and 170 tons.”
Kondor Path Tours, a 100% local tour operator based in Cusco, officially operates this trip.
Why you will love this experience.
- An incredible, cosmopolitan, beautiful city of Cuzco; explore the charm of Cusco.
- Witness the Peruvian mix of Inca and colonial architecture in the capital of the Incas!
- The panoramic view of Cusco will take your breath away.
- Become part of an adventurous Cusco city tour and nearby ruins
Cusco Tour Itinerary half day
At 9:30 AM, we will pick you up from your hotel and start our tour by tourist transport.
EXPLORE Cusco Inca ruins:
- Sacsayhuaman has the combination of extraordinary Inca architecture been the most prominent. It consists of three overlapping platforms with an average length of 360 meters. In its structure, you can see stones up to 9 meters high! You can enjoy the magnificent view of Cusco city and the beautiful scenery formed by the surrounding mountains. Visit Cusco and the archaeological park of Sacsayhuaman half-day tour.
- Qenqo is 1 km from Sacsayhuaman; this complex is a worship center for Inca rituals. The most notable feature of this complex is an open-air theater. Looking back, we have 19 trapezoidal niches. Today, you can see fascinating buildings, fountains, aqueducts, and several Incan walls.
- Puca Pucara. From here, the Inca soldiers were looking at the west Inca trail. On top of the Inca building, we have a 360-degree view of the Andes area.
- Explore the beautiful fountain of Tambomachay; the Incas worshiped the spring water. Our travel is very flexible, allowing our visitors to create and enjoy unforgettable experiences. Very important; the tour guide in charge may modify the order of the places you visit to avoid overcrowding.
Maximum altitude: 12,588 feet (3,837 meters).
Minimum altitude: 11,820 ft. (3,603 m).
Cusco Half Day City Tour Included
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features.
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Private tourist transport.
- Local taxes.
Note: The vehicles to use “see the photo in prices.”
Cusco Half Day City Tour, Exclusion
- Hotel or Airbnb.
- CUSCO TOURIST TICKET BTG. This ticket allows you entrance to many sites in and around Cusco and costs 130 Peruvian Soles (approx US$45). The entrance ticket is valid for 10-days to carry out the tourist circuit of Cusco, Sacred Valley, South Valley, and Moray.
- PARTIAL TICKETS. Cost S/ 70 Peruvian Soles (approx US$25). You can buy separate tickets if you don’t have the time or inclination to visit all of the attractions on the “General Ticket” listed above.
- Pachamanca: A traditional Peruvian dish baked with the aid of hot stones.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
Items to Bring to This Tour
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- T-shirts / Sunhat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
The Cusco City Tour half day
Private Cusco city tour price
*We do not add other people to your group.
PRICES PER PERSON [USD] 2022 | We run this tour only as a Private Service
- Solo travel $100. “prices reduce if there are more people in your group.”
- 02 persons $68.
- 03 persons $54.
- 04 persons $43.
- 05 persons $37.
- 06 persons $34.
- 07 persons $30.
- 08 persons + $28.