Day 1. Cusco Arrival
The first day is the transfer service from Cusco airport to the hotel (located in the center of Cusco); this day is to acclimate to the heights of the sacred city of Qosqo (Cusco).
- Cusco overnight: Hotel 3 star (seven Ventanas or similar).
Day 2. Cusco Alchemist Route peregrination
- Alchemist temple.
- Walk through the ancestral Inca alchemist path to Wayrac Punko.
- Ceremonies on the altars of the alchemist, Amaru Marka, Cusilluchayoc, Choquequirao Pukio, and Wayrac Punko.
- Cusco overnight: Hotel 3 star. – “Andes Mystical Heart Journeys”
Day 3. X zone & Pumahuanca spiritual Path
- Silence and mystical intuitive value of the snake
- For this activity, we recommend fasting.
- Trip to Pumahuanca
- Initiation with the puma
- Camping near to Pumahuanca totem
- Overnight: Near Pumahuanca sacred mountain “Camping.”
Day 4. Lamay to Huchuy Qosqo pilgrimage (Condor Temple)
- Trip to Lamay
- Pilgrimage of ascent to Huchuy Qosqo
- Night of initiation with the cosmos of the condor
- Camping near Huchuy Qosqo temple. – “Andes Mystical Heart Journeys”
Day 5. Descent from Huchuy Qosqo to Lamay & Transfer to Machu Picchu
- Greeting at sunrise and sun from Huchuy Qosqo esplanade
- Exploring the Waka of Uno Orqo.
- Train service to Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- Overnight: Aguas Calientes village hotel 3 star – “Andes Mystical Heart Journeys.”
Day 6. Machu Picchu spiritual access and complement the peregrination path
Pilgrimage Machu Picchu with Huayna Picchu or Montaña:
Machupicchu energy line (Seque) citadel keeps the mysteries of initiated Andes priests, Waynapicchu sacred “pyramid” mountain we will ascend on pilgrimage as the ancients did.
Day 7. Travel Cusco – Puno in Transportation (Sun route)
- Travel from Cusco to Puno.
- Exploration of Wiracocha temple of Raqchi.
- Observation of the ancient Andes.
- Puno overnight Hotel 3 star. – “Andes Mystical Heart Journeys”
Day 8. Sillustani journey (abbey temples)
- Sillustani (passage to the abbey of the elders).
- We will meditate under the influence of that sacred place.
- Puno overnight Hotel 3 star.
Day 9. Amaru Muro journey (Lemurian Knowledge)
- Lemurian master knowledge.
- Dermo-optic work (Petrea library) reading the history of the local giants
- Amaru Muro (the door of connection with the inner world).
- Camping near to Amaru Muro.
Day 10. Copacabana Travel (Peru Bolivia trip)
- Spiritual day jobs (am).
- A trip from Amaru Muro to Copacabana
- Check-in “Peru and Bolivia control.”
- Activity 2: the capture of the energy vortex by the Catholic Church
- Copacabana overnight (Bolivia): Hostel
Day 11. Boat trip to the island of the Sun (Bolivia)
A sacred center where the princes that would found this great empire emerged.
- Sun Island: Place where Manco Capac and Mama Ocllo emerged.
- Projection to the submerged temple
- Andean sunset watching
- Copacabana Puno overnight Hostel
Day 12. Return to Puno
We started to return to Peru country via Puno.
- Overnight: Puno Hotel 3 star. – “Andes Mystical Heart Journeys”
Day 13. End of Spiritual Expedition.
Thanks for coming to Peru. Dear World Family.