Sacred Valley Tour Pisac
Sacred Valley Tour Pisac is a different tour than the classic tour of the sacred valley. In this itinerary, we add the circular ruins of Moray via Maras, famous for the production and acclimatization of plants for the Inca Empire. Pisac and Ollantaytambo are located within the fertile Inca valley and built on top of sacred mountains. Every place to visit have an impressive view of the Andes.
Inca sites to explore:
- Meeting point at your hotel at 8:00 AM
- Meals: Lunch (box lunch)
- Trip duration: full day
- Activity Level: Relaxed.
- We drop off at your Hotel
Day 1: Sacred Valley Tour Pisac
Our expedition begins at 8 am; this tour of the sacred valley is different from the tour of the classic valley because in this trip we include the visit of moray (agricultural platforms that have circular shape). Our first place to explore is Pisac splendid place to take photographs and stroll along the platforms, Inca houses, pre-Inca citadels and Inca Trail “the panoramic views of Kallacasa are unique you can see the valley, the mountains and the agricultural terraces”
Continuing the tour, we go towards moray when we arrive to the town of Urubamba we turn towards the northwest to enter via dirt road off Maras and arrive at Moray site. Moray surprises the circular perfection between each platform, when some platforms were excavated some seeds of 500 years ago were found, being a sample that the Incas experimented with plants and thus to obtain more varieties of them. Continuing with the tour we head towards Ollantaytambo via Pachar; Ollantaytambo was another Inca citadel that dominates three valleys (the architecture and distribution of the temples are impressive); the way back to Cusco is by Chinchero Road.
Sacred Valley Tour Pisac Includes
- Sacred Valley Tour Pisac 1 Day
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Excursions and Tours in Private Service
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A Professional Driver
- Lunch (box lunch)
- All Local Tax
Sacred Valley Tour Pisac Not Included
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 10 Days – Price (2017): S/. 130 (US$ 47).
- Partial Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 1 Day – Price (2017): S/. 70 (US$ 25).
- Maras Salt mines S/. 10. (US$ 4).
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Tour VIA Pisac 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 135.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 105.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 86.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 76.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 72.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 63.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 60.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 56.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group + US$ 49.00 p/person.
In this tour, we include a box lunch per customer included for the guide and driver of the vehicle!
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Tour Pisac 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept payments through PayPal, which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Sacred Valley Tour Pisac
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Taray viewpoint, Pisac, Moray, and Ollantaytambo|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|