Sacred Valley Tour Amaru
Sacred Valley Tour Amaru is the union of two beautiful routes through the valley of the Incas to explore the Amaru community (we dress traditionally to learn the customs and traditions of the Incas) during the afternoon visit the ruins of Pisac and the natural viewpoints of the valley.
FAQs: In the tour the lunch is in the community of Amaru – Pisac, the food is based on organic products; we promote rural tourism for the development of Andean peoples. The tour is responsible for working hand in hand with Amaru.
Inca sites to explore:
- Meeting point at your hotel at 8:00 AM
- Meals: Lunch at Amaru community.
- Trip duration: full day
- Activity Level: Relaxed.
- We drop off at your Hotel
Day 1. Sacred Valley Tour Amaru
The tour begins at 8 am we leave the city of Cusco heading for the sacred valley of the Incas via Corao, we will have our first stop at the viewpoint of Taray to appreciate the beautiful panoramic view of the sacred valley with its snow-capped and glaciers. After the traditional group photo, we will continue the trip to the town of Pisac and the community of Amaru. In the community of Amaru, we dress in traditional costume to feel the Inca culture in their greater understanding. The experiential tourism is to teach and learn the Andean customs. The textile is made from natural dyes “will perform a mystical ceremony with coca leaves, we also collect native plants, we spin alpaca wool, and we will make textiles until the final finish. After lunch we say goodbye to Amaru to drive towards Pisac and explore this Inca citadel built on a whole mountain, we explore the agricultural platforms, Inca roads, and pre Inca villages.
Sacred Valley Tour Amaru Includes
- Sacred Valley Tour Amaru 1 Day
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Excursions and Tours in Private Service
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A Professional Driver
- Lunch at Amaru community.
- All Local Tax
Sacred Valley Tour Amaru Not Included
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 10 Days – Price (2017): S/. 130 (US$ 47).
- Partial Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 1 Day – Price (2017): S/. 70 (US$ 25).
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Tour Amaru 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 190.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 160.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 135.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 125.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 115.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 115.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 97.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 95.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 93.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 91.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 89.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group + US$ 87.00 p/person.
In the tour the lunch is in the community of Amaru – Pisac, the food is based on organic products; we promote rural tourism for the development of Andean peoples. The tour is responsible for working hand in hand with Amaru.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Tour Amaru 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. We accept payments through PayPal, which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Sacred Valley Tour Amaru
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Taray Viewpoint, Pisac viewpoint, Amaru Community, and Pisac Ruins|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Sacred Valley and around Pisac|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|