Tourist Ticket Cusco
This ticket is known as B.G.T. Every visitor, Foreign or National, wants to enjoy the benefits offered by the Cusco region to acquire an IMPORTANT Document. This ticket entitles you to enter and visit tourist attractions located at 16 different tourist circuits, such as the Sacred Inca Valley and South Valley, for ten working days from your purchase.
Please note that this document only gives you the right to entry to different places and does not add extra services like Guiding, Transportation, or others.
YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT THIS DOCUMENT
- Not valid for entry into Machu Picchu
- It does not give the right to any Guide or Transportation Service
- Travel Agencies do not expend it (except for them to buy for you).
You can acquire at important archaeological sites, as in the Tourist Information Office, Site In El Sol Av/OF 103. Tourist Department Phone 101 227037 & 226919 with opening hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am. 5 pm// Saturdays from 8:30 am to 12:30
THE GENERAL TOURIST TICKET ALLOWS ADMISSION TO 16 VENUES IN AND AROUND THE CITY OF CUSCO AS.-
- Art Museum and Monastery of Santa Catalina
- Municipal Museum of Contemporary Art
- Regional Historical Museum
- Qoricancha Site Museum
- Folk Art Museum
- Monument to Pachacutec Inca
- Sacsayhuaman Park
- Qenqo Site
- Puca Pucara Incan Site
- Tambomachay Incan Site
- Tipon Incan Site
- Pikillacta Incan Site
- Mirador de Pachacutec
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Pisac Incan Site
- Ollantaytambo Incan Site
- Chinchero Incan Site
COSTS / CUSCO TOURIST TICKET
- General S /. 130.00 (Estimated value: the U.S. $ 43.00 or € 32.50)
- Students S /. 70.00 (Approx. U.S. $ 23.00 or € 17.50)
- Promotional Tourism General for Internal S / 70.00
- Students for Domestic Tourism Promotional S / 40.00
- Cusqueños residents and nonresidents –
- Join Free-presenting ID, the birthplace of Cusco
Students must submit original document force (I.D. of University, Pedagogical or Institute, etc.)
AN IMPORTANT RECOMMENDATION
You should carry an identity document (I.D. or passport) and a tourist ticket. Students must take the I.D. document in which they purchased the tourist ticket.
THERE ARE three PARTIAL TOURIST CIRCUIT
The partial tickets are valid for one day and visit some specific places.
- Cusco City Circuit 1 (Regional Historical Museum, Qoricancha Site Museum, Museum of the American Institute of Arts, Museum Inca Pachacuteq, Convent, Santa Catalina, Qosqo Native Art Center)
- Circuit 2 Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay
- Circuit 3 Sacred Valley (Pisac – Ollantaytambo – Chinchero).