Machu Picchu Changes in the Entrance Times 2021. Countless people across the world are planning to visit MACHU PICCHU this summer. Explosive Growth of Tourism in Machu Picchu
KNOW THE NEW ENTRY TIMES TO MACHU PICCHU AS OF January 1, 2021
THERE ARE CHANGES TO VISIT MACHU PICCHU.
- 06:00 to 09:00
- 07:00 to 10:00
- 08:00 to 11:00
- 09:00 to 12:00
- 10:00 to 13:00
- 11:00 to 14:00
- 12:00 to 15:00
- 13:00 to 16:00
- 14:00 to 17:00
- This means that visitors enter Machu Picchu at the assigned time and must leave at the designated time.
- You must choose the circuit that will follow “there are three circuits; already out of Machu Picchu, customers CANNOT RE-ENTER TO MACHU PICCHU AGAIN!
2. Entry schedules for alternative routes in the vicinity of Machu Picchu:
A. Huayna Picchu Mountain
- The first entrance of WAYNAPICCHU: is from 07:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The first entrance of WAYNAPICCHU: is from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Only 400 people per day can climb this famous mountain, “Huayna Picchu.”
B. Montaña Machu Picchu
- The first entrance of MONTAÑA is from 07:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The first entrance of MONTAÑA is from 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Only 300 people can climb this mountain. The average time to go up and down this mountain is about 4 hours. People must leave the mountain of Machu Picchu at 3:00 p.m.
MACHU PICCHU INCENTIVES
- The first group, which is on the schedule with the highest demand, will pay 20% more.
- In the second itinerary, the price will remain as is.
- Third, there will be a discount of 20%.
How will this affect tourists?
- 1. This will make the experience more pleasant and allow people to enjoy the beautiful views without the large crowds.
- 2. The actual time spent at Machupicchu is 3 hours per entry time. It seems that people with permits to climb Huayna Picchu and Montaña will stay longer in the city (confirmed).
- 3. These changes will alter train schedules.
- Based on these changes, the best way to go to Machu Picchu is the Short Inca Trail, because, on the one hand, this is the old way, it is a beautiful way to get to Puerta del Sol and Machu Picchu.
- The Peruvian government has been implementing workshops and teach-ins with people involved in the travel market.