COVID-19 Sanitary Protocol Machu Picchu, Buses, Trains, etc.
Kondor Path Tours COVID-19 Protocol
KONDOR PATH TOURS TEAM
- All sales of tourist circuits are 100% Digital “Online.”
- Send itineraries, programs, maps, invoices, etc., is via email.
- Direct communication with customers “email and WhatsApp.”
- Use of digital means to inform the client and the issuance of documentation-
- Kondor Path Tours monitors the entire operation and records all incidents from the beginning to the end of the tour.
- The customer report is through TripAdvisor.
- Visitors must maintain a minimum social distance of 1.5 meters.
- Avoid group photos.
- Avoid bodily greetings.
- Visitors must respect the protocols indicated in each tourist circuit, tourist restaurants and means of transport, etc. Respect the staff of the different tourist destinations, archaeological parks, hiking trails (walks), etc.
Official tourist guides
- The group’s tour guide is in charge throughout the tour.
- The Minsa- Peru “Ministry of Health and Transport and Communications Peru.”
Sanitary Protocol of the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
Are you going to visit Machu Picchu? Remember the health protocol to avoid covid-19.
The Inca citadel has the Safe Travels seal that certifies it as a safe destination.
- There are nine scheduled to enter Machu Picchu:
- Entry/departure :
- 06:00 to 09:00
- 07:00 to 10:00
- 08:00 to 11:00
- 09:00 to 12:00 Noon
- 10:00 to 13:00
- 11:00 to 14:00
- 12:00 to 15:00
- 13:00 to 16:00
- 14:00 to 17:00
Note: Visitors CAN NOT ENTER MACHU PICCHU AGAIN! If they need to re-enter, they will need to purchase a new entry ticket.
- The four circuits defined for the tourist visit to Machu Picchu are unidirectional:
- Short High Circuit I.
- Long High Circuit II.
- Short Low Circuit III.
- Low Long Circuit IV.
- The personnel of Machu Picchu will monitor its compliance.
- The tour guide will be in charge of guiding the group under his command throughout the tour.
- Visitors who choose Route 5 of the Inca Trail must register at Control Post No. 8 and go directly to the exit of the Inca citadel.
- Taking the body temperature of tourists, “those who present 38 ° C or more” cannot enter the Inca citadel.
Learn about PeruRail’s health and safety protocols after the Covid-19 pandemic
PeruRail, a safe experience
ENTRANCE TO STATION AND WAITING ROOM:
- To ensure a safe environment for everyone, each passenger must undergo a temperature check upon arrival.
- Passengers must have their electronic ticket ready directly from a Smartphone and show their identity documents without handing them over.
- Wear a mask and face shield correctly and permanently.
- We implement audiovisual material in our waiting rooms. The passenger must listen for the indications with the measures to follow.
ONBOARD OUR TRAINS:
- The capacity of our wagons is 100%.
- Each passenger must not forget to wear their mask and face shield permanently.
- The passenger must remain in their seats for everyone’s safety and avoid moving onboard the train.
Safe travel protocol in bus services between the town of Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu on the Hiram Bingham highway
- Use of mask and face shield.
- Do not eat food inside the bus.
- Carry your bus ticket digitally on your cell phone.
Book with confidence!
Holiday Deals & Tour Offers with Kondor Path Tours