Important Facts about the Inca trail
What does included in our Inca Trail Machu Picchu trek?
- Professional tour guide (additional guide for groups of nine people or more)
- Pre-Departure Briefing at your hotel 01 or 02 days before your hiking tour.
- Pick up from your hotel and transportation to Soqma.
- Four-person tent for every two people.
- Inflatable mattress
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- Wranglers and horses to carry all the equipment (food, tents, chairs, table, etc.)
- Horse to carry 07 kg of your equipment
- Bag for your gear
- Emergency horse in case we need it
- 03 breakfasts, 03 lunches, and 03 dinners.
- Hot water for washing.
- In the morning, boiled and cold water to fill the water bottles
- Emergency oxygen bottle and medical kit
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- One night lodging in Aguas Calientes (double occupancy)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Roundtrip bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
Does it not include?
- Sleeping bag – you can rent one from us.
- Day 01 Breakfast
- Day 04 Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Tips for the crew (guide, chef, wranglers)
What should we bring, Inca Trail Machu Picchu trek?
- Original passport (if you have acquired a new one after making your reservation, bring both)
- Sleeping bag synthetic down or feather (can be rented from us)
- Clothing (trekking boots, warm fleece jacket, tops, some t-shirts, socks, sun hat, thermal underwear, long pants, gloves, poncho, waterproof jacket)
- Toiletries (toilet paper, wet wipes, personal towel)
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Trekking poles (recommended especially for steep descents, can be rented from us)
- Insect repellent