Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers
Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers. It is starting from Quesiuno to the Rainbow Maintain trek Pass and then we finish the hike at Pucapausi “30 km/18 miles “total””. Nevertheless, if you want to saturate your eyes with beauty, and your body with an energy and adrenaline, while hiking on high Andes Mountain trails, this hike is for you! From The Rainbow Mountain Pass we continue our Rainbow trekking for exploring the other side of the rainbow mountain trail; we do not return from the same place that we got it the Pass. We will not go back down the path we had walked to the top, Welcome to Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers.
- Early morning pickup from your hotel (4:00 am)
- Private transfer to the trail-head “Quesiuno
- Meals: Box lunch
- Walking distance: 15 km / 9.3 miles approx.
- Estimated duration: 7 hours trek
- Highest point: 5,020 m / 16,466 ft.
Weather: Cold, and very cold! sometimes sunny (May to October).
Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers Itinerary
Day 1: Cusco – Vinicunca Pass to Pucapausi
At 4 am, our company and transportation will stop by your hotel to pick you up at the indicated time. The trip lasts 4 hours towards the beginning of hiking “located to the southeast of Cusco” we go directly without stops to be able to fulfill our great goal of hiking to Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers, the first climb is moderate, the second stretch is easy. Of the control post, the stretch is difficult usually by the height of the Andes and by the inclination of the land. At the top of the red hill, there is a panoramic view of 360 degrees, with two Andean valleys, a snowy mountain and the rainbow Pass. The hiking continues right through another path that leads across the valley, if not Alpacas seen on the trail climb! In hiking down, Alpacas will be observed in their natural habitat. hiking downhill is difficult to moderate; Walking poles are recommended, a full adventure for people who do not want to go back the same way they climbed to the rainbow Pass. From Puca Pausi we board our Kondor van to return to Cusco city, Welcome to Rainbow Mountain hike for hard trekkers.
Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers Inclusion
- Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers 1 Day
- Trek briefing with your guide “one or two days before your hike”
- Professional Kondor trek guide “the entire day trip”
- Entrance ticket to the Rainbow MT.
- Private tourist transport with fuel + professional Kondor driver.
- All pick-ups during the trip “Cusco – Quesiuno and Pucapausi – Cusco”
- Meals: one Continental Breakfast, one Andes Box Lunch.
- Portable Oxygen bottle & first aid kit
Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers Does Not included
- Plenty snack for one-day trek.
- Tips “Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers”
Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers Bring
- A good and comfortable day pack: Eagle Creek Afar Backpack or an appropriate pack to carry your personal belongings!
- 2 liter of water per hiker “Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers”
- Recommended lighter trekking boots with good ankle support!
- One pair of trekking pant – not jeans!
- 1 rain jacket “even if we are in dry season”
- One warm/winter jacket / gloves, scarf, cap cold, thermal clothing full bod – IMPORTANT “Changing weather
- all the time we are close the Andes glaciers”
- Bring some meds! “Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers”
- Iron tablets and pills for altitude sickness. Several people on the hike have varying degrees of altitude sickness and both of these remedies (in addition to the coca tea) are very helpful in alleviating the symptom
- Excellent sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended). “Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers”
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container to your water “keep green Pachamama”.
- Bandages or moleskin if we will get some blisters.
- Extra money “Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers”
Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers 1 Day
GROUP SERVICE: US$ 270. p/person.
* To open a new date of hike we need at least two hikers!
** Kondor Path Tours operates the Rainbow Mountain Trail route; our groups are not shared with third parties.
PRIVATE SERVICE: US$ 290. p/person.
Kondor Path Tours How to Book
Peru Rainbow MT hike hard trekkers 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to Kondor Path Tours. All deposits are $50 per person and are non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal and it should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org “deposit taxes are included” We will email you, your booking invoice and confirmation once your details and deposit are received.
Many people will already be familiar with using this system and have PayPal accounts, which is the primary method for purchases and sales on eBay. However, an account is not necessary and clients can pay with PayPal by just using their credit cards.
Please note that with PayPal, if you are sending the deposit transfer online, they will normally call your registered home address to confirm the security of the online transaction. If you are not at your home address to confirm the telephone call, the money transfer may be cancelled.
In addition, if a transfer is made from a computer (IP address) in a different country to normal (i.e. whilst you are travelling abroad), then PayPal may need to contact you at home to confirm the transfer is legitimate. Again, if you are not home, the transfer may be cancelled.
If you are away from home, you may need to consider a family member or friend sending the transfer on your behalf, but we would need to know their name.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL that will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Rainbow Mountain hike for hard trekkers 1 Day
|Duration:||A full day activity|
|Sites to visit:||The rainbow mountain of Cusco|
|Tour Style:||Adventure (Hiking and Trekking) and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 12 people|
|Highlight:||Explore the Vinicunca Rainbow mountain - out of this world! and soak up the atmosphere on a hiking tour|
|Location:||Ausangate region, 4 hours van trip from Cusco|
|Physical Level:||A full day activity|
|Total Travel Distance:||15 km / 9.3 miles approx.|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 16|