Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour
Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour is a very easy to see why the Inca Trail in Peru is the most famous trek in all the world. It is perhaps the only trek that follows original Inca roads with steps which wind through incredible scenery and offer spectacular Andes views. Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour is a short downhill trek begins at the Pisac Incan site (upper site) and trek follows an incredibly well-preserved Inca Trail down to the small colonial village of Pisac. (There are two Pisac sites, one on top of the mountain and the other Pisac is located near the Urubamba river).
- Day 1: Pisac trek and PM train Service to Aguas Calientes
- Day 2: Machu Picchu Tour
Day 1: Pisac trek and PM train Service to Aguas Calientes
Early in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel. Then by transport we follow the northwest paved road towards the Sacred Valley Tour. At Taray we have our first stop to enjoy a great view of the holy valley and the Andes Mountain. The start of the trek is at Pisac (upper site). In just a few minutes we have a tremendous view of the Inca agricultural terraces. Then we explore the Inca cemetery, the main gate entrance, Inca tunnels, many lookouts, Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour and the holy area (Sun and Moon temples). This trek has the best locations and views for pictures. We follow the original Inca trail towards the colonial Pisac village where we have the opportunity to purchase souvenirs or gifts such as the amazing textiles or other Andean handicrafts. During the afternoon we go by our tourist transport towards Ollantaytambo Inca site (tour and trek), then to Ollantaytambo train station (the ride is along the Sacred Valley of the Incas). During the afternoon we board the train for Aguas Calientes village where we stay overnight.
- Early morning we pick you up from your hotel
- Explore the Inca place of Pisac and other places around the mountain
- Trek on the original Inca Trail
- Private transfer to the trailhead “Pisac”
- A box lunch
- Walking distance 9 km / 4.8 miles
- Estimated duration 3 to 4 hours trek
- Highest elevation: Pisac 3,650 m / 11,482 ft.
- Transfer service from the colonial Pisac to Ollantaytambo (tour and trek)
- PM board a train service to Aguas Calientes village from Ollantaytambo train station
- Location: the Andes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Difficulty: moderate “downhill”
- Weather: semi-cold and hot “Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour”
- Trail conditions: cobbled stones and Inca path trail. Trekking shoes definitely required.
- Aguas Calientes overnight
Day 2: Machu Picchu Tour
Very early in the morning we will start exploring Machu Picchu “the last refuge of the Incas.” We begin with a meeting in your hotel with your guide. Then all together we go to the bus station and board a bus for the of 25 minute ride to Machu Picchu. The guided tour begins near the guard Inca house which is an ideal place to have a complete view of Machu Picchu. Then we begin the 2 hour walking tour to explore the Inca temple, palaces, altars, terraces, and plazas of Machu Picchu. Then there is time for you to further explore, shop, or relax before you walk back to the train station to board your train back to Ollantaytambo. From there you will travel by transport to Cuzco city which is the end of service.
- AM visit Machu Picchu
- Professional guided tour by a local guide
- 2 hour tour for exploring Machu Picchu with your guide and then free time
- PM back by bus to Aguas Calientes village
- PM train return service from Machu Picchu train station to Ollantaytambo train station
- PM or night transfer service from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco city by car
- End of service “Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour”
Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour Includes
- Sacred Valley Trek to Machu Picchu 2 days
- Trek briefing with your guide.
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Second tour guide for groups of more than 9 people
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people or bus for 20 people)
- All entrance tickets to the attractions: Pisac, and Machu Picchu tickets
- Machupicchu guided tour
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your hotel).
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- 2 train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu and return trip (expedition tourist train)
- 2 bus tickets from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu Park and return
- Meals: one box lunch per hiker.
- 1 night in a Hostel in Aguas Calientes. Sierra Andina group (Andina, Presidente, Continental, or Machu Picchu) based on sharing a room; either double, matrimonial or triple depending on availability. SIA brand rooms all include private bathrooms with hot showers and Wi-Fi.
- First aid kit
- All local taxes “Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour”
Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour Does Not Included
- Meals where it is not stated
- Excess baggage charges (train).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or snacks
- Laundry “Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour”
- Phone calls / Radio calls or messages
- Insurance of any kind
- Tips “Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour”
Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour Bring
- A good day pack: an appropriate pack to carry your personal belongings
- Original passport (International Student Identity Card “ISIC” is applicable for a discount.)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended but not required).
- Lighter trekking boots (with good ankle support)
- 1 pairs of Trekking pants (not jeans) “Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour”
- 1 rain jacket (even if we are in the dry season)
- 1 warm jacket “Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour”
- 2 pairs of underwear, 2 pairs of socks (bamboo or cotton/nylon-blend socks dry faster than 100 percent cotton which lose their softness when air-dried.) It is comfortable to have a couple of extra pairs of socks to change into at night when you’re not hiking. Also, Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour we recommend bringing both heavy hiking socks and lighter socks. The weather can vary considerably, so you want to make sure you’re not too cold or overheat.
- 2 t-shirts, 2 long sleeve shirts
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended).
- Bug spray with 30% DEET in it–which you need, although it doesn’t always work very well. The issue with the Cusco outdoors is that most of the bugs are not mosquitoes. They are small pesky practically invisible flies that leave weird bites that look like you pricked your finger and then develop into itchy red bumps. So having some anti-itch ointment could be helpful.
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container or a hydration pack such as Camelback
- Water “Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour”
- Camera and film
- Bandages or moleskin
- Flip flops to change into at night (Your toes will thank you!)
- Something to read in the evenings “Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour”
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks & tips for your staff.
PISAC VALLEY TREK TO MACHU PICCHU 2D/1N
GROUP SERVICE: US$ 540. p/person.
* To open a new date of hike we need at least two hikers!
** Kondor Path Tours operates the Pisac Valley Trail route; our groups are not shared with third parties.
*** Student discounts applies to students holding a valid Green ISIC card. “$ 30 off per person”
PRIVATE SERVICE: US$ 580. p/person.
RESPONSIBLE Pisac MT. Trek OPERATOR, We search and promote hidden Inca Trail along the Sacred Valley of the Incas to Machu Picchu!
Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour Upgrade options:
- Waynapicchu: $15 p/person.
- Vistadome Train (One Way): $65 p/person.
- Vistadome Train (Round Trip): $100 p/person.
IMPORTANT NOTES (Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour).
TRAIN TIMES: On the first day you will be taking the train at 4:36 PM or 7:00 PM from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Trek Machu Picchu Tour 2 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. There is a $250 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Many people will already be familiar with using this system and have PayPal accounts, which is the primary method for purchases and sales on eBay. However, an account is not necessary and clients can pay with PayPal by just using their credit cards.
Please note that with PayPal, if you are sending the deposit transfer online, they will normally call your registered home address to confirm the security of the online transaction. If you are not at your home address to confirm the telephone call, the money transfer may be cancelled.
In addition, if a transfer is made from a computer (IP address) in a different country to normal (i.e. whilst you are travelling abroad), then PayPal may need to contact you at home to confirm the transfer is legitimate. Again, if you are not home, the transfer may be cancelled.
If you are away from home, you may need to consider a family member or friend sending the transfer on your behalf, but we would need to know their name.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL that will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Pisac Valley Trek to Machu Picchu 2 Day
|Duration:||A full day activity|
|Sites to visit:||Inca site, Pisac trek, Pisac Indian market, and Machu Picchu|
|Tour Style:||Adventure (Hiking and Trekking), Cultural, archaeological, and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 16 people|
|Highlight:||Explore the ancient Inca Trail of Pisac and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Cusco - Pisac|
|Physical Level:||A full day activity|
|Total Travel Distance:||9 km / 4.8 mile|
|Departures:||Any day with two people|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 7|