Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel
Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel; the circular agricultural terraces of Moray with their complex system of irrigation and terraces have a great Activity for exploring sites before reaching Machu Picchu site. Enjoy the best vacation in South America – Peru and the seventh wonder of the World.
FAQs: Tour (Machu Picchu trip) Maras, Moray Reaching Machu Picchu vacations + 1 night Hotel 3 star on day 1 (ANDINA LUXURY).
Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel Overview
- Day 1: Tour Moray reaching Aguas Calientes town
- Day 2: Machu Picchu Tour
Day 1: Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel
This morning we pick up from your hotel to begin your amazing tour. First we drive to the Moray agricultural terraces sitting high on a plateau. Be amazed by the many terraces that were used to test crops in various temperatures by the Incas “Pachamama”. Then we reach the village of Maras; Maras is a little town that still keeps a good parts of its architectural Colonial beauty (you can see amazing facades made of thin stone, lintels with sculptures in half-relief ). After, drive down a dirt road to the town of Maras and to the Inca salt mines. Admire the beauty of the salt pans where the salt is still harvested by hand. Then we will take a scenic walk down to Urubamba, where our transport will be waiting to take us to lunch. After lunch we continue to Ollantaytambo to board our train to Aguas Calientes village (the town located below Machu Picchu site).
Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel Summary
- The tour starts from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Sightseeing tours in Modern Inca motor coach with fuel
- Places to visit:
- PM board a train service from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes village
- 1 night in a Hotel 3 star in Aguas Calientes. Sierra Andina group (Andina, or Presidente) based on sharing a room; either double, matrimonial or triple depending on availability. SIA brand rooms all include private bathrooms with hot showers and Wi-Fi.
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Meals: Lunch [Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel]
Day 2: Machu Picchu Tour
The most popular place to visit on your trip to Peru is Machu Picchu which was discovered by Hiram Bingham in 1922. Machu Picchu as early as 5:20 am you can take the tourist bus up to Machu Picchu for Sunrise! “You can decide the departure time with our Kondor guide”. Your Kondor guide will take you on a fascinating guided tours in the ruin, lasting approximately 2 hours, visiting the most important temples and places. After the tour you have leisure time in Machu Picchu or Aguas Calientes village. In the afternoon you will return to Ollantaytambo by train; then we will meet you at the train station and transfer you back to your hotel in Cusco.
- AM visit Machu Picchu
- Professional guided tour
- 2 hours tour for exploring Machu Picchu with your guide, and then a free time for you in Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes.
- PM train back to Ollantaytambo via train then by car to Cuzco.
- Difficulty, Easy to Moderate
- Meals: Breakfast
Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel Included
- Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel 2 Days
- Private & personalized tours
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people or bus for 20 people)
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Comprehensive Guided sightseeing
- All entrance tickets to the attractions (partial ticket, which allows a one day visit.
- Machupicchu fee
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your Hotel)
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- 2 train Ticket Service Machu Picchu (Expedition Tourist Train “round trip”)
- 2 bus Tickets Machupicchu Pueblo to Machupicchu (round trip)
- 1 Buffet lunch at Urubamba village.
- 1 night in a Hotel 3 star in Aguas Calientes. Sierra Andina group (Andina Luxury or similar) based on sharing a room; either double, matrimonial or triple depending on availability. SIA brand rooms all include private bathrooms with hot showers and Wi-Fi.
- All Local taxes “Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel”
Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel Does Not Included
- Waynapicchu Mountain
- Excess baggage charges
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or Snacks
- Phone calls / Radio calls or messages
- Tips “Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel”
Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel Bring
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card “ISIC” it is applicable)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended but not required)
- Comfortable day backpack (to carry your personal belongings)
- Lighter trekking boots (with good ankle support)
- Plastic bottles are forbidden in Machupicchu Park, bring: aluminum bottle, Camelback, Nalgene bottle, etc.
- Waterproof jacket/rain Poncho (depends on weather conditions)
- Warm jacket “Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel”
- T-shirts / Comfortable trousers / Sun hat
- Windbreaker (depends on weather conditions).
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended), Sun hat, sun glasses
- Personal medication “Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel”
- Camera with extra batteries
Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel 2D/1N
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 540.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 520.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 505.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 495.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 480.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 465.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 555.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 450.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 435.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 430.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 420.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group US$ 415.00 p/person.
- 14 ppl group US$ 405.00 p/person.
- 15 ppl group US$ 400.00 p/person.
- 16 + ppl group US$ 395.00 p/person.
*Student discounts applies to students holding a valid Green ISIC card. “$ 20 off per person”
Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel – Upgrade options:
Hotel Note: We do not include PayPal 6% merchant fee (paid by the traveler).
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
+ US$ 530. p.p.p DBL / US$ 944. SLG – Deluxe Mountain View
+ US$ 670. p.p.p DBL / US$ 1,188. SLG – Deluxe Mountain View & Terrace
+ US$ 920. p.p.p DBL / US$ 1,503. SLG -Suites
El Mapi Hotel Machu Picchu by Inkaterra
+ US$ 65. p.p.p – Superior Deluxe DBL or SLG
+ US$ 90. p.p.p – Suite DBL or SLG
Casa Andina Classic Machu Picchu
+ US$ 50. p.p.p – Traditional Room DBL or SLG
+ US$ 60. p.p.p – Superior Room DBL or SLG
+ US$ 70. p.p.p. – Jr. Suite DBL or SLG
Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel Others:
+ US$ 75. p.p.p – Huayna Picchu entrance fee (book in advance this extra option with your hike package)
+ US$ 65. P.P.P – Vistadome Train (One Way)
+ US$ 100. p.p.p – Vistadome Train (Round Trip)
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel 2 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $250 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Secure your spot “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler” Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Moray Maras Tour Machupicchu 2D
|Duration:||2 Day and 1 Night|
|Sites to visit:||Maras Salt Mines Machu Picchu travel|
|Tour Style:||Archeological, Cultural and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu|
|Physical Level:||2 Day and 1 Night|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy / Moderate walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two people|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|