Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek; search the rainbow! and be the first at the top. This hike is through the high Andean plains and near the Ausangate Mountain (Ausangate is a mountain of the Vilcanota mountain range in the Andes of Peru. With an elevation of 6,384 metres / 20,944 feet it is situated around 100 kilometres /62,13 miles southeast of Cusco in the Cusco Region, Canchis Province, Pitumarca District, and in the Quispicanchi Province, Ocongate District.) The tour is done step by step so that it does not affect the height.
The Rainbow Mountains Peru trek is for hikers who are experienced between 4000 m to 5020 m / 13,123 ft. to 16, 469 ft.! Subscribe you to Rainbow Mountain Day Trip or start your own tour group!
- Departing time from Cuzco: at 4:00 am
- Hike distance: 15 km/9 ¼ miles “total”
- Starting Point of the hike: Quesiuno 4,326 m/14,189 ft.
- Rainbow Summit: 5,020 m / 16,466 ft. “Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek”
- Hike difficulty: Challenging!
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek 1 Day Itinerary
We explore the natural “Andes” and cultural resources in a series of guided hikes on their wild. We start our trip from Cuzco at 4:00 am by van (3-½ hours ride).
The climb begins from Quesiuno (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.), continues and ends quite steep, some 700 m / 2,296 ft. before it connects with the drastically more level Rainbow Road trail and goes on to summit of the Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek Peru 5,020 m / 16,466 ft. prior to offering access to five other great hikes around the Ausangate region. The panoramic Andes lookouts makes more wonderful the Trail and trip.
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek Includes
- Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek 1 Day
- Trek briefing with your guide “one or two days before your hike”
- Kondor Trek guide
- Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek
- Private tourist transport + professional driver.
- All pick-ups during the day
- Meals: one Continental Breakfast, one Andes Box Lunch.
- Oxygen tank & First aid kit for hiker
Rainbow Mountain peru Trek Does Not Include
- Trekking poles “recommended”
- Travel /Health / Emergency insurance
- Horseback for riding + horseman $45 (1 day)
- Tips “Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek”
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek Bring
- A good daypack: Eagle Creek Afar Backpack or an appropriate pack to carry your personal belongings!
- Lighter trekking boots with good ankle support!
- One pair of hiking pant – not jeans!
- 1 rain jacket “even if we are in dry season”
- One warm/winter jacket / gloves, scarf, cap cold, thermal clothing full bod!
- Bring some meds! “Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek”
- Iron tablets and pills for altitude sickness. Several people on the hike have varying degrees of altitude sickness and both of these remedies (in addition to the coca tea) are very helpful in alleviating the symptom
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended).
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container
- Bandages or moleskin “Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek”
- Extra money for souvenirs, and drinks.
Rainbow Mountain Trek 1D
GROUP SERVICE: US$ 180. p/person.
* To open a new date of hike we need at least two hikers!
** Kondor Path Tours operates the Rainbow Mountain Trail route; our groups are not shared with third parties.
PRIVATE SERVICE: US$ 210. p/person.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. There is a $50 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Many people will already be familiar with using this system and have PayPal accounts, which is the primary method for purchases and sales on eBay. However, an account is not necessary and clients can pay with PayPal by just using their credit cards.
Please note that with PayPal, if you are sending the deposit transfer online, they will normally call your registered home address to confirm the security of the online transaction. If you are not at your home address to confirm the telephone call, the money transfer may be cancelled.
In addition, if a transfer is made from a computer (IP address) in a different country to normal (i.e. whilst you are travelling abroad), then PayPal may need to contact you at home to confirm the transfer is legitimate. Again, if you are not home, the transfer may be cancelled.
If you are away from home, you may need to consider a family member or friend sending the transfer on your behalf, but we would need to know their name.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL that will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Rainbow Mountain Trek Vinicunca 1 Day
|Duration:||A full day activity|
|Sites to visit:||The rainbow mountain of Cusco|
|Tour Style:||Adventure (Hiking and Trekking) and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 12 people|
|Highlight:||Explore the Vinicunca Rainbow mountain - out of this world! and soak up the atmosphere on a hiking tour|
|Location:||Ausangate region, 4 hours van trip from Cusco|
|Physical Level:||A full day activity|
|Total Travel Distance:||15 km / 9 ¼ mile|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12|