Ancascocha Trek Machu Picchu Trip
Ancascocha Trek Machu Picchu Trip is an alternative trekking and adventure in Peru that is not crowded trail for hikers. Every day there is intense activity by the distances that each hiker must hike; WELCOME to all adventurers to that wonderful trek that crosses the Andes and part of the classic Inca Trail.
FAQs: Trail.- via Socma, Ancascocha hike includes a 3 star Hotel on day 3 (ANDINA LUXURY)
- Day 1: Socma – Rayan to Chancachuco
- Day 2: Chancachuco – Huayanay Pass to Qesqa
- Day 3: Qesqa – Km 82 to Aguas Calientes
- Day 4: Machu Picchu Tour
Day 1: Socma – Rayan to Chancachuco
This first day all customers and support team start from the city of Cusco in a Kondor vehicle to reach Socma 3,205 m / 10,512 ft. “one hour and 50 minutes by transport”. We have a moderate and difficult path between green vegetation to the waterfall of Perolniyoc, also we explore the ruins of Perolniyoc 3650 m / 11,975 ft., so we continue climbing up the Andes to reach our first Pass called KUYCHI CASSA 4,450 m /14,596 ft. We have stunning views of Chancachuco Valley, as the snow. Our camp is Chancachuco 3820 m / 12,532 ft. “Ancascocha Trek to Machu Picchu Trip ”.
- Distance to hike: 18 km/10 miles
- Trek time: 9 hours “Ancascocha Trekking to Machu Picchu”
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Chancachuco – Huayanay Pass to Qesqa
After drinking an infusion of coca leaf tea, we begin for climbing up through Andean mountains to Ancascocha community (moderate path), and then Ancascocha Lake and the Huayanay Pass 4650m/ 15,298 ft. “difficult hike”. During the excursion we have imposing vistas of the snowy Veronica Mount. The Huayanay Pass was chosen by the Incas for the construction of an Inca trail, this hike is an experience in life to test you of how Andean people were adapted to difficult geographies. From the summit we continue through a half-plane path to reach Incaraqay “lunch place” then we continue downhill until our camp Qesqa 3,650 m/11,910 ft.
- Distance to hike: 18 km/ 10 miles
- Trek time: 10 hours “Ancascocha Trek Machu Picchu Trip”
- Difficulty: difficult “long day”
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Qesqa – Km 82 to Aguas Calientes
This last day we visit some archaeological sites such as “Paucar Cancha, Wayllabamba, Llactapata and Cana Marca”; this stretch is the classic Inca trail that goes to the KM 82 or Machu Picchu. In the afternoon, we go away to the train station to board our train service that leads us to Aguas Calientes village.
- Distance to hike: 13 km / 8 miles
- Trek time: 7 hours “Ancascocha Trek Machu Picchu Trip”
- Difficulty: Moderate to Easy”
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Machu Picchu Tour
The most awaited and longed day to visit the seventh wonder of the world “Machu Picchu” Our Kondor service is provided during the morning; two hours tours around the citadel of Machu Picchu, during the afternoon is the return service to Cusco (via train and transport).
- Meals: Breakfast.
Ancascocha Trek Machu Picchu Trip Inclusion:
- Pre talk with your guide one day before hike
- Professional: English Speaking Tour Guide “Ancascocha Trek Machu Picchu Trip”
- Second Tour Guide for groups of 9+
- One Kondor Chef
- Dinkies to carry cooking and camping equipment and Personal items to carry 7 kg/15.4 lb. (so you just need to carry your day backpack with everything you will need during the day).
- Pick-up from your hotel and drop off in your Hotel last day.
- Kondor Transport to Socma
- Train service from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes village (round trip)
- Return transportation by Kondor bus to Cusco
- Three Breakfasts, three Lunches, three Afternoon Snacks, and three Dinners.
- Dining tent with tables, and chairs
- Kitchen tent “Ancascocha Trek Machu Picchu Trip”
- Four men tent for every two hikers
- Three Star Hotel on Day 3
- Sleeping mattress! “Ancascocha Trek Machu Picchu Trip”
- Oxygen bottle and First aid kit
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Park
- Machu Picchu Bus Tickets Round Trip
Ancascocha Trek Machu Picchu Trip Not Included:
- Breakfast on Day 1, lunch, and dinner on Day 4
- Tips for staff (porter, cooks, guides, etc.)
Note: No permission is needed for Ancascocha Trek except for Machu Picchu we encourage our clients to book this trekking in advance.
Hike and MT. gear!
Ancascocha Trek to Machu Picchu 4D / 3N
GROUP SERVICE: US$ 690. p/person.
* To open a new date of hike we need at least three hikers!
** Personal Porter Included In the Price! to carry 7 kg/15.4 lb. for personal items (You just need to carry your day backpack with everything you will need during the day.)
*** Kondor Path Tours operates the Ancascocha Trail route; our groups are not shared with third parties.
**** Student discounts applies to students holding a valid Green ISIC card. “$ 20 off per person”
PRIVATE SERVICE: US$ 750. p/person.
* To open a new date of hike we need at least two hikers!
RESPONSIBLE Ancascocha Trek OPERATOR, we are Specialists, working with ANDEAN COMMUNITIES (Sensitive & Sustainable Machu Picchu Company).
Hotel Note: We do not include PayPal 6% merchant fee (paid by the traveler).
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
+ US$ 530. p/person. DBL / US$ 944. SLG – Deluxe Mountain View
+ US$ 670. p/person. DBL / US$ 1,188. SLG – Deluxe Mountain View & Terrace
+ US$ 920. p/person. DBL / US$ 1,503. SLG -Suites
El Mapi Hotel Machu Picchu by Inkaterra
+ US$ 65. p/person. – Superior Deluxe DBL or SLG
+ US$ 90. p/person. – Suite DBL or SLG
Casa Andina Classic Machu Picchu
+ US$ 50. p/person. – Traditional Room DBL or SLG
+ US$ 60. p/person. – Superior Room DBL or SLG
+ US$ 70. p/person. – Jr. Suite DBL or SLG
+ US$ 15. p/person. – Huayna Picchu entrance fee (book in advance this extra option with your hike package).
+ US$ 65. p/person. – Vistadome Train (One Way).
+ US$ 100. p/person. – Vistadome Train (Round Trip).
Add Optional Items
- US$ 25 Sleeping bag (rent for 2 nights)
- US$ 20 Walking pole (rent for 3 days)
- US$ 20 Inflatable mattress (rent for 2 nights)
- US$ 50 Single tent supplement (rent for 2 nights)
- US$ 75 Extra 7 kg/15 lb. of personal items (rent a donkey for 2 days and a half)
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Ancascocha Trek Machu Picchu 4d/3n WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. There is a $250 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Many people will already be familiar with using this system and have PayPal accounts, which is the primary method for purchases and sales on eBay. However, an account is not necessary and clients can pay with PayPal by just using their credit cards.
Please note that with PayPal, if you are sending the deposit transfer online, they will normally call your registered home address to confirm the security of the online transaction. If you are not at your home address to confirm the telephone call, the money transfer may be cancelled.
In addition, if a transfer is made from a computer (IP address) in a different country to normal (i.e. whilst you are travelling abroad), then PayPal may need to contact you at home to confirm the transfer is legitimate. Again, if you are not home, the transfer may be cancelled.
If you are away from home, you may need to consider a family member or friend sending the transfer on your behalf, but we would need to know their name.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL that will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Wild Ancascocha Expedition to Machu Picchu 4 Day
|Duration:||4 Day and 3 Night|
|Sites to visit:||Naupa Iglesia, Perolniyoc, sites, ancient Inca Trail, Wayanay Pass, Inca Raqay, Paucarcancha, Llactapata Inca sites and Machu Picchu|
|Tour Style:||Adventure (hiking - trekking), Archeological, Camping, Cultural and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Max 16, Min 2.|
|Highlight:||Explore, ancient, off-the-beaten-path Inca route to Machu Picchu, Hike one of Nat Geo's 25|
|Location:||On the Sacred Valley of Urubamba, north of Cusco city lies the Incan site of Naupa Iglesia located near the village of Pachar. From the road-head at Socma, the trail winds slowly onto the high plateau with fantastic views of Mt. La Veronica.|
|Physical Level:||4 Day and 3 Night|
|Total Travel Distance:||49 km / 30,4 mile|
|Departures:||Any day with two people min.|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 14.|