Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour is the star of the show on any visit to Peru travel. Nestled in the Andes it is really a must visit on all the lists. Welcome to South America vacations PERU. This is the recommended way to visit Machupicchu as it is such an enormous site that to really understand and enjoy the citadel you need a bit more time. The first day explore the Sacred Valley, PM or the night board a train to Aguas Calientes town, and stay one night before and close to the ancestral place, second day explore Machu Picchu.
FAQs: Tour (Cusco tour to Machu Picchu trips) Sacred Valley tour to Machu Picchu tour + 1 night Hotel 3 star on day 1 (ANDINA LUXURY).
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour Overview
- Day 1: Sacred Valley day Tour via Pisac
- DAY 2: Machu Picchu Tour
Day 1: Sacred Valley Tour via Pisac
Our Kondor Path tours are personalized services, and we offer you the chance to really see the Sacred Valley“ in all around and more. For exploring the lookout of Taray “ we have the best vistas of the whole Sacred Valley of the Incas view”, then we will explore the Inca Pisac, Pisac Market, and Ollantaytambo Incan site.
Pisac is one of the best examples of Incan architecture in the Cusco area; those interested in archaeology and nature will appreciate the Temple of the Sun “Intiwatana”, the Inca terracing system of agriculture, the Inca trails, Cemetery, and many other places. For those who are interested to touch nature, easily spend 1 to 2 hours here and enjoy not only the site but a challenging trek “optional”. Pisac Market is a diverse collection of antiquities, textiles and other objects “one of the largest in Peru “Pisac offers you a great chance to buy things for your home or as gifts to your friends or your family. Ollantaytambo is a living Inca town below the impressive ruins of the temple and Inca fortress. We have many Incan sites to explore during the afternoon, this place it is located to one site of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, on top of the Sun Temple admire the giant red stones that the Incas brought from 10 km distance, the ritual fountain dedicated to the Incas princess is the most famous one in Cuzco. During the Afternoon we have to go to the train station of Ollantaytambo to board the train service “a ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes village 1 hour and forty minutes”.
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour Summary
- Sacred Valley tour “private”
- Avoid crowds
- The tour starts from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Sightseeing tours in Modern Inka motor coach with fuel
- Places to visit:
- PM board a train service from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes village
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate [Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour].
- 1 night in a Hotel 3 star in Aguas Calientes. Sierra Andina group (Andina, Presidente) based on sharing a room; either double, matrimonial or triple depending on availability. SIA brand rooms all include private bathrooms with hot showers and Wi-Fi.
- Meals: Lunch
DAY 2: Machu Picchu Tour
Today we will wake up very early in the morning to enjoy Machu Picchu vacations; after your breakfast our local Kondor guide is coming to pick you up from your hotel, we have to board the tourist shared bus service at 5:30 AM or around, we will travel 30 minutes to get Machu Picchu Inca citadel at 6:00 am right time to appreciate the magical sunrise “depends on whether”. Sacred Valley Tour and Machu Picchu vacation The guided tour takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to learn about the most important places of Machu Picchu, after the guided tour you have plenty time to relax at Machu Picchu by your own (optional climb the mountain of Waynapicchu cost $ 25, but organize a few months in advance with us). Then back by bus to Aguas Calientes village to board your train service to Ollantaytambo village, train times: at 2:55PM, 4:45PM, or 6:45 PM depending on availability at Peru Rail / Inca Rail, from Ollantaytambo a transfer service to Cusco.
- AM visit Machu Picchu
- Professional guided tour by a local guide
- 2 hours tour for exploring Machu Picchu with your guide, and then a free time for you
- PM back by bus to Aguas Calientes village
- PM train back service from Machu Picchu train station to Ollantaytambo train station
- PM or night transfer service from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco city by car
- Difficulty, Easy to Moderate.
- Meals: Breakfast in the Hotel.
NOTE: Waynapicchu mountain hike, tell us in advance, 6 or 4 month ahead for booking this famous mountain.
End of tour “Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour”
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour Included
- The Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour
- Private & personalized tours
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people or bus for 20 people).
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Comprehensive Guided sightseeing
- All entrance tickets to the attractions (partial ticket, which allows a one day visit of just the 2 Archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley sites such as Pisac, and Ollantaytambo)
- Machupicchu Ticket
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your Hotel).
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- 2 train Ticket Service Machu Picchu (Expedition Tourist Train “round trip”)
- 2 bus Tickets Machupicchu Pueblo to Machupicchu (round trip).
- 1 Buffet lunch at Urubamba village
- 1 night in a Hotel 3 star in Aguas Calientes. Sierra Andina group (Andina***, or The Presidente** upon ability-book in advance) based on sharing a room; either double, matrimonial or triple depending on availability. SIA brand rooms all include private bathrooms with hot showers and Wi-Fi.
- All Local taxes [Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour]
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour Do Not Included
- $ 25. Waynapicchu mountain
- Excess baggage charges
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or Snacks
- Phone calls / Radio calls or messages
- Tips [Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour]
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour Bring
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card “ISIC” it is applicable)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended but not required).
- Comfortable day backpack (to carry your personal belongings).
- Lighter trekking boots (with good ankle support) to Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour
- Plastic bottles are forbidden in Machupicchu Park, bring: aluminum bottle, Camelbak, Nalgene bottle, etc.
- Waterproof jacket/rain Poncho (depends on weather conditions)
- Warm jacket to Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour
- T-shirts / Comfortable trousers / Sun hat
- Windbreaker (depends on weather conditions).
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended), Sun hat, sun glasses
- Personal medication.
- Camera with extra batteries
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 540.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 520.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 505.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 495.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 480.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 465.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 555.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 450.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 435.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 430.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 420.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group US$ 415.00 p/person.
- 14 ppl group US$ 405.00 p/person.
- 15 ppl group US$ 400.00 p/person.
- 16 + ppl group US$ 395.00 p/person.
*Student discounts applies to students holding a valid Green ISIC card. “$ 20 off per person”
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour – Upgrade options:
- La Cabana: +$40 USA pp shared (+$110 for a single)
- Casa Andina: +$40 US pp shared ($110 for a single)
- Waynapicchu: +$15 per person
- Vistadome Train (One Way): +$65 per person
- Vistadome Train (Round Trip): +$100 per person
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. There is a $250 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit for securing your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler” Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour.
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Sacred Valley Machu Picchu 2 day tour
|Duration:||2 Day and 1 Night|
|Sites to visit:||Classic Sacred Valley site and Machu Picchu|
|Tour Style:||Archeological, Cultural and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu|
|Physical Level:||2 Day and 1 Night|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy / Moderate walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two people|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|