Restricted Items Inca Trail Tours
Restricted Items Inca Trail Tours. It is important to contribute to the protection of Inca Trails established by the Peruvian government “Inca road of 7, 6, 5, 4, 2 days” to preserve it for future generations who visit it, in which it is important to follow these requirements for their preservation. Regulation of the Inca Trail Network of the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (HSM), recognized by the “UNESCO” as Cultural and Natural World Heritage. It includes the whole Inca Trail Network, and its organized and authorized existing hiking trails. The Classic Inca Trail 4 days and 3 nights to Machu Picchu, the Short Inca Trail 2 days and 1 night to Machu Picchu, Salkantay to Inca Trail treks 6 days and 5 nights, Ancascocha trek with the Inca Trail 7 days and 6 nights, Huayanay trek with union to Classic Inca Trail 6 nights and 5 ights, and the rest of trails along Inca Trails that leads to Machu Picchu is important to follow the new rules 2017.
The following elements are not allowed:
- Fire or air guns, bows and arrows, hunting and fishing implements, axes, machetes, mountain knives whose steel blade exceeds 7 cm in length, spikes, shovels or other tools.
- Any type of trap for the capture or collection of specimens of wild fauna and flora.
- Fossil fuels like petroleum, diesel, and gasoline.
- Alcoholic beverages, stimulants, psychotropic, narcotics and other drugs not permitted by current national legislation.
- Beverages and products with glass containers [Restricted Items Inca Trail Tours].
- Sound equipment and other annoying noise generators (musical instruments).
- Domestic and exotic animals.
- Hiking poles with metal tips that do not have a rubber protector, as well as wooden rods of native species.
- Transport vehicles such as bicycles, tricycles or others.
- Drones or any type of smaller craft and professional filming equipment for unauthorized commercial purposes.
Inca Trail links: