Sacred Valley Tour Sacsayhuaman
Sacred Valley Tour Sacsayhuaman is the union of two classic tours. Our first destination is to explore Moray with its circular Inca terraces; we will be walking around the 4 terraces and then we have next site to visit La hacienda of the ninth Inca ruler a person who built Machu Picchu “Pachacutec” returning to Cusco via Chinchero we visit the ancestral and megalithic ruins of Sacsayhuaman “next World wonder” with its temples of Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. This trip is one of the best trips before visiting Machu Picchu.
Inca sites to explore:
Day 1: Cusco Archaeological Centers and Chinchero
The tour takes a whole day exploring the wonderful ruins of Cusco; we start the tour at 7 o’clock in the morning to take advantage of this excursion, In our private transport we head towards the legendary ruins of Moray; Unique place with panoramic views of the sacred valley and ruins of agriculture (Inca greenhouse). On the way back to Cusco, we explore the ruins and palace of the ninth ruler of the Inca Empire “CHINCHERO“.
During the afternoon, we explore the four ruins that are located in the outskirts of the city of Cusco (northwest). The first will be Sacsaywaman (solar temple) the three walls that are aligned towards the sunrise. The other ruins are small in comparison of Sacsaywaman: Tambomachay, Pucapucara, and Qenqo these last three places are an integral part of temples along the archaeological park of Sacsaywaman and that each of them has an Inca attraction.
- Tour: Sacred Valley Tour Sacsayhuaman 1 Day
- Meeting point at your hotel at 7:00 AM
- Places to explore: Moray, Chinchero, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Pucapucara, and Qenqo
- Meals: Lunch (box lunch)
- Trip duration: full day
- Activity Level: Relaxed.
- We drop off at your Hotel
Includes in the Trip
- Sacred Valley Tour Sacsayhuaman 1 Day
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Excursions and Tours in Private Service
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A Professional Driver
- Lunch (box lunch)
- All Local Tax
Not Included in the Trip
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 10 Days – Price (2017): S/. 130 (US$ 47).
Sacred Valley Tour Sacsayhuaman Bring
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Tour Sacsayhuaman 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 135.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 105.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 86.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 76.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 72.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 63.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 60.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 56.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group + US$ 49.00 p/person.
In this tour, we include a box lunch per customer included for the guide and driver of the vehicle!
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Tour Sacsayhuaman 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. We accept payments through PayPal, which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Sacred Valley Tour Sacsayhuaman
|Duration:||Day day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Moray, Chinchero, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Pucapucara, and Qenqo Inca sites.|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 18 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Cusco and Moray area close to Sacred Valley.|
|Physical Level:||Day day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance to historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|