Sacred Valley Tour Pikillacta
Sacred Valley Tour Pikillacta is the south and north of the city of Cusco! This combination of itineraries to visit the Sistine chapel of America with frescoes, the pre-Inca citadel of Pikillacta with the sacred sources of Tipon, and the great Sacsaywaman fortress with the Inca trail between Qenqo and Cusco, Welcome explorers of the World.
Inca sites to explore:
FAQs: In the tour we include the famous guinea pig baked (half guinea pig per customer), optional other traditional dishes in the Tipon town. Food alternative a tourist lunch box prepared in Cusco!
- Meeting point at your hotel at 8:00 AM
- Meals: Lunch (roasted guinea pig or Andean trout “no more options”) at Tipon.
- We drop off at your Hotel.
Day 1. Sacred Valley Tour Pikillacta
We start the excursion at 8 am we will visit the southern valley of Cusco and the northern part of the city during the afternoon. The Sistine Chapel of America (Andahuaylillas) is a 1 hour drive; in the church we find fresco paintings and canvases 500 years ago painted by the Cusco art school. On the way back to next places we visit Rumi Punku (stone gate) watchtower south of Cusco. Near to Rumi Punko is the pre-Inca metropolis of Pikillacta (most representative city of Wari culture, developed in the present city of Ayacucho) the location of houses are with exact measurements that have an excellent urbanization location, there are houses of 2, 3 and four floors and they were plastered and painted.
The most important sacred water sources near Cusco are Tipon and Tambomachay. Tipon has enough water channels that circulate fresh water through the platform system; but there is an Incan fountain, that has ceremonial functionality (surprising art printed on stone). In the north of Cusco is the last place to explore that is Sacsaywaman (satisfied eagle) this place was the most wonderful architectural expression of all the Inca Empire, the megalithic construction is titanic (all the Inca wisdom is materialized in each carved stone).
Sacred Valley Tour Pikillacta Includes:
- Sacred Valley Tour Pikillacta 1 Day
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Excursions and Tours in Private Service
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A Professional Driver
- Lunch (roasted guinea pig or Andean trout “no more options”) at Tipon.
- All Local Tax
Sacred Valley Tour Pikillacta Not Included
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 10 Days – Price (2017): S/. 130 (US$ 47).
- Andahuaylillas S/. 15. (US$ 5).
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker – T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film.
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Tour VIA Pikillacta 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 135.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 105.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 86.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 76.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 72.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 63.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 60.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 56.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group + US$ 49.00 p/person.
In the tour we include the famous guinea pig baked (half guinea pig per customer), optional other traditional dishes in the Tipon town. Food alternative a tourist lunch box prepared in Cusco!
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Tour Pikillacta 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. We accept payments through PayPal, which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Sacred Valley Tour Pikillacta
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Andahuaylillas, Rumi Punko, Pikillacta, Tipon, Sacsaywaman, Tambomachay, and Qenqo|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||South and North of Cusco city|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|