Sacred Valley Tour Moray
Sacred Valley Tour Moray is the route of the Andes with the Inca valley. When we get to moray, you will have an excellent photographic view of the round platforms. Next place to visit is to taste the salt of Maras and continuing our trip we will arrive at the archaeological group of Ollantaytambo “there are temples and Incas road” during the whole trip, the panoramic views are unique with their snowy, valleys, ravines, and traditional Cusco villages.
Inca sites to explore:
- Meeting point at your hotel at 9:00 AM
- Meals: Not included.
- Activity Level: Relaxed.
- We drop off at your Hotel
Day 1. Sacred Valley Tour Moray
In this selected tour we start the trip at 9 am, the beautiful panoramic views accompany us all day to enjoy Andean nature. Our first bus stop is in the viewpoint of Raqchi (located near the village of Chinchero) in this viewpoint we can appreciate an archaeological group called Machu Qolqa (deposit of dry grains and dehydrated potatoes) this place is suitable its construction by the cold breezes that ventilate and maintain the agricultural products in a suitable temperature. The next places to explore are Moray, the village of Maras, the viewpoint of the salt mines, salt mines and Ollantaytambo. Each site has its history and functionality; Ollantaytambo for example was an administrative and religious place, Moray was a place of experimentation of plants brought from the Peruvian coast, jungle and the mountain range, the Inca knowledge was of great example of scientific development.
Sacred Valley Tour Moray Includes
- Sacred Valley Tour Moray 1 Day
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Excursions and Tours in Private Service
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A Professional Driver
- All Local Tax
Sacred Valley Tour Moray Not Included
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 10 Days – Price (2017): S/. 130 (US$ 47).
- Partial Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 1 Day – Price (2017): S/. 70 (US$ 25).
- Maras Salt mines S/. 10. (US$ 4).
- Lunch (Urubamba) $ 13.
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Tour Moray 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 99.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 85.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 59.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 49.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 47.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 43.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 39.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 38.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group to + US$ 37.00 p/person.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Tour Moray 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept payments through PayPal, which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Sacred Valley Tour Moray
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Raqchi viewpoint, Moray, Salt mines of Maras, and Ollantaytambo|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|