Sacred Valley Tour Maras
Sacred Valley Tour Maras is the exploration of the high Andean valley and the sacred valley of the Incas itself; the first stops are in the viewpoints of the trip. As the first destination to visit is moray “the four circular platforms” and then explore the beautiful salt mines that are located near the town of Maras. The rest of the trip is through the sacred valley to Pisac (Inca citadel built on top of the mountain), we return to Cusco via Corao.
Inca sites to explore:
- Raqchi viewpoint “beautiful panoramic views of the sacred valley”
- Salt mines viewpoint
- Maras Salt mines
- Meeting point at your hotel at 9:00 AM
- Meals: Lunch at Urubamba (buffet).
- Trip duration: full day
- Activity Level: Relaxed.
- We drop off at your Hotel
Day 1. Sacred Valley Tour Maras
In this itinerary, we start the tour at 9am; we head for Raqchi viewpoint to watch the snow and glaciers of Pumahuanca, veronica, Sawasiray and Pitusiray. The sacred valley has an impressive view of the fertile valley (corn place) and the Maras Andes (place of potatoes). When observing the valley we realize the variety of microclimates that the Andes offers, so it is time to explore how the Incas played genetically with different plants and seeds to adapt in different agricultural areas. Moray and Maras salt mines are our next places to investigate.
When we enter the sacred valley via Urubamba, the trip is crossing colonial towns until arriving at Pisac. The first Inca ruler of the Inca Empire called Manco Capac annexed Pisac. The splendor of its Inca architecture make this place something magical and mysterious. We return to Cusco via Corao this is half an hour by car from Pisac.
Sacred Valley Tour Maras Includes
- Sacred Valley Tour Maras 1 Day
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Excursions and Tours in Private Service
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A Professional Driver
- Lunch at Urubamba (buffet).
- All Local Tax
Sacred Valley Tour Maras Not Included
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 10 Days – Price (2017): S/. 130 (US$ 47).
- Partial Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 1 Day – Price (2017): S/. 70 (US$ 25).
- Maras Salt mines S/. 10. (US$ 4).
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Tour Maras 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 135.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 105.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 86.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 76.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 72.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 63.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 60.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 56.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group + US$ 49.00 p/person.
In this tour, we include buffet lunch in the Casa Grande restaurant “Urubamba” or the Inka House Rest.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Tour Maras 1 Day. WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. We accept payments through PayPal, which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Sacred Valley Tour Maras
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Raqchi viewpoint, Moray, Salt mines viewpoint, Maras Salt mines, and Pisac|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Sacred Valley (Cusco)|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy - Moderate walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|