Sacred Valley Tour Cusco
Sacred Valley Tour Cusco is the combination of the Cusco city tour and the Inca Valley trip. The two places make a deeper visit to explore unique places on our vacation. The most outstanding places are the archaeological group of Pisac and the ruins of Sacsaywaman and between these two places, we will explore places that are more beautiful.
Inca sites to explore:
- Meeting point at your hotel at 8:30 AM.
- Meals: Lunch (box lunch + organic empanada).
- We drop off at your Hotel.
Day 1. Sacred Valley Tour Cusco
The tour starts at 8:30 am Sacsayhuaman is our first place to explore. Sacsaywaman is the most important megalithic construction of Peru and South America where a group of people called the Incas forged and worked this enigmatic place.
Near Sacsaywaman site is the red fortress (Pucapucara). Next place to explore is the sacred valley of the Incas (Pisac) the first panoramic views of Pisac is between the viewpoint of Taray and the valley of Amaru. Pisac was an Inca metropolis, housing about 200 people in the entire architectural complex, at the administrative area, we will find temples and towering towers, all the platforms that surround the mountain are impressive and imposing. On the way back to Cusco via Corao, we will visit the Inca sacred fountain of Tambomachay and the amphitheater of Qenqo with its subterranean passage.
Sacred Valley Tour Cusco Includes
- Sacred Valley Tour Cusco 1 Day
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Excursions and Tours in Private Service
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A Professional Driver
- Lunch (box lunch + organic empanada).
- All Local Tax
Sacred Valley Tour Cusco Not Included
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 10 Days – Price (2017): S/. 130 (US$ 47).
- Partial Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 1 Day – Price (2017): S/. 70 (US$ 25).
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Tour Cusco 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 135.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 105.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 86.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 76.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 72.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 63.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 60.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 56.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group + US$ 49.00 p/person.
In this tour, we include a lunch based on Organic Empanadas + a natural refreshment prepared from purple corn or a mate of coca in the town of Pisac.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Tour Cusco 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. We accept payments through PayPal, which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Sacred Valley Tour Cusco
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Sacsayhuaman, Pucapucara, Taray viewpoint, Pisac, Tambomachay, and Qenqo|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Between the city of Cusco and the Sacred Valley|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|