Best Sacred Valley Private Tour, although the various ruins are the undeniable highlight, a 4-5 hour van tour of the loop Cusco-Sacred Valley-Cusco shows truly spectacular landscapes.
Sacred Valley Private Tour is a snapshot of all that is great about South America; Inca ancient ruins, immerse yourself in a history spanning several millennia, and trek to dizzying heights, explore vibrant Peru tour excursion to have bustling markets, and bask in the culture of Cusco, a city that has unique places, museums and astounding Inca / Colonial architecture at every turn. You’ve got to try the infamous Peruvian cuisine too. Grab a plate of Ceviche and wash it down with a Pisco sour cocktail. It’s a taste sensation you won’t forget, and one that will leave you wanting more: the food, culture, markets and more around the Sacred Valley Private Tour 1 Day.
Sacred Valley Private Tour Overview
- This tour we start one hour early than the regular tour to avoid crowds; the tour starts from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Sightseeing tours in Modern Inka motor coach with fuel
- Duration full day tour
- Meeting Point: At your Hotel
- Places to visit:
- Taray lookout “great view of the Sacred Valley and mountains”
- Inca Pisac Park “Incan site”
- The Colonial Pisac “The Indian market, full souvenirs”
- Ollantaytambo “Incan site with many temples and altars”
- Chinchero “the hacienda of the ninth Inca ruler”
- End of tour at your Hotel
Sacred Valley Private Tour Itinerary
Sacred Valley Private Tour 1 day begins at 7:30 AM or 8 AM, first we have to pick you up from the hotel wherever it’s locate it, then by touristic transport in 30 minutes of ride we get cross Cusco valley, Corao valley and the main Inca valley (folkloric name called inter-Andean valleys), the lookout of Taray is located near the main paved road, and it is a natural lookouts, the last years became famous to stop here, sacred valley peru day tour and for sure will stay some minutes to appreciate the sacred valley view, and the Urubamba river with its Andes mountains and snow peaks glaciers, from the Andean valley is coming the biggest corn of the world, and after 15 minutes of transport ride we have the Inca Pisac, the terracing system made all over Andes mountain is fascinating and unique, looks like unreal, the views from there, it is the best, we have a walk to explore some Inca constructions that are compounding the Inca park, like the Inca guard houses, the old Inca trails, the Inca cemetery, the Pre- Inca citadel, doorways and many other ritual places.
The at the Colonial Pisac town (it is located riverside and Inca Pisac mountain base) we will have half an hour a free time to explore the town to get some Inca souvenirs (optional), or just for taking picture of the traditional market are nice, then we have to carry on during one hours to Urubamba (lunch place), and from Urubamba to Ollantaytambo is 20 minutes, here no choice always in the regular tours is super crowded, but let’s keep exploring the beautiful Incan side, Ollantaytambo site was a temple and a ritual Inca place, we can find Plazas, trails, farming areas, the main Inca door, the ornamental windows, the sun and moon temple (the Incas people never got finish their temple in this side of the sacred valley area), the red giant blocks came from Cachicata quarry 10 kilometer away just next mountain in front, the Inca balcony, and the Inca fountains area, for exploring are the main places to visit (around 1 hour of walking tour), the we have to back to Cusco city using other way, via Chinchero, and also Chinchero is the last place to visit today, we have an Inca ruin there, where the ninth Inca ruler Pachacutec was spending his vacations on high Andes mountains with his 200 wives, also this place was a ceremonial place, well known as the road of the rainbows, near the upper place we have a nice Inca wall with the Colonial church dedicated to Montserrat saint virgin. From Chinchero to Cusco is half an hour by car to Cusco.
Sacred Valley Private Tour Includes
- Visit to Lookout of Taray, Inca Pisac, the Colonial Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people or bus for 20 people)
- Comprehensive Guided sightseeing (personalized service)
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your Hotel)
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- All Local taxes [Sacred Valley Private Tour]
Sacred Valley Private Tour Do Not Included
- Entrance fees to the sites: BTG Cuzco Tourist Ticket 130 soles approx. US $ 45.00 this ticket can be used for Sacred Valley Tour, Cusco city tour, Moray, etc. Half price for students with ISIC card
- Alternatively you can purchase a partial ticket 70.00 soles or US $ 23.00 which allows a one day visit of just the 4 Archaeological sites such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero
- At Urubamba village Buffet lunch $ 15 p.p.p (advise us).
Sacred Valley Private Tour Bring
- Tennis Shoes.
- Rain poncho (Rain Season) “December to March”.
- Wind breaker.
- T-shirts / Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended).
- Water for Sacred Valley Tour.
- Camera / film [Sacred Valley Private Tour]
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Private Tour 1 Day
Private Sacred Valley Tour
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 99.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 85.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 59.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 49.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 47.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 43.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 39.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 38.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group to + US$ 37.00 p/person. [Sacred Valley Private Tour]
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Private Tour 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, Sacred Valley Private Tour – we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Sacred Valley Private Tour 1 Day – Many people will already be familiar with using this system and have PayPal accounts, which is the primary method for purchases and sales on eBay. However, an account is not necessary and clients can pay with PayPal by just using their credit cards.
Please note that with PayPal, if you are sending the deposit transfer online, they will normally call your registered home address to confirm the security of the online transaction. If you are not at your home address to confirm the telephone call, the money transfer may be cancelled.
In addition, if a transfer is made from a computer (IP address) in a different country to normal (i.e. whilst you are travelling abroad), then PayPal may need to contact you at home to confirm the transfer is legitimate. Again, if you are not home, the transfer may be cancelled.
If you are away from home, you may need to consider a family member or friend sending the transfer on your behalf, but we would need to know their name.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL that will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received for Sacred Valley Private Tour 1 Day.
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Sacred Valley Private Tour 1 Day
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Taray lookout “great view of the Sacred Valley and mountains”, Inca Pisac Park “Incan site”, the Colonial Pisac “the Indian market, full souvenirs”, Ollantaytambo “Incan site with many temples and altars”, and Chinchero “the hacienda of the ninth Inca ruler”|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Sacred Valley of the Incas (Cusco - Peru).|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|
Sacred Valley Private Tour 1 Day