Let our friendly driver and guide show you the beautiful circuit of Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip on a private tour for your family and friends!
Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip is an outdoor activity outside of Cusco city and near the Sacred Valley. This wonderful tour, Maras and Moray are incredible places. Maras is home to Salt Mines Mines. Moray has ruins in circular form. This site was used to for experimentation and investigation of many different agricultural products and Pachamama provides Ceviche, Pisco sour, Guinea pigs of the Peruvian cuisine that became famous thanks the rich soil.
Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip Overview
- Sightseeing tours in Modern Inka motor coach with fuel
- Meeting Point: At your Hotel
- This tour takes 4 hours (half day), the tour can be AM or PM, to your selection
- The tour starts from at 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Places to visit:
- Level: Easy
Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip Itinerary
The time you are booking it is super Okay; when do you want it!, firstly we have to pick you up from your Hotel, and then by Kondor car ride we have to go north side of Cusco to Moray (1 hour’s approx.). Moray has 3 open circular terraces, the Incas people were practicing genetically with many herbs and plant to become edible and here was the place where they were adapting those seeds came from different heights, the place has a super-giant underground drainage and channels of water.
Between Maras town, Moray and Salineras we have to follow a dirt road (we have an excellent car machines), the last place to visit it is the Salt Mines Tour (the Pre-Inca and the Inca salt mines) before that we have to stop at the natural road side view of Salineras (the picture from here are the best ones), more than 3 thousands salt pans we have at Salineras, in our walk we can put our finger into the salty water to try how salty it is this water, more salty than the see, now days people from Maras town (owner of the Inca salt mines) every family have 1 to 8 salt pans, they sell their products to Andean town, and occasionally tourist, to cook our meals with the Inca salt, it the best, the meals are more tasty, welcome if you want to get some Inca salt bags (optional), then we have to back to Cuzco city; in the way we stop to have a great view of the Sacred Valley of the Incas at Raqchi viewpoint. End of tour.
Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip includes
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people or bus for 20 people)
- Comprehensive Guided sightseeing (personalized service)
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your Hotel)
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- All Local taxes
Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip Does Not Included
- Entrance fees to the sites: Moray is part of the tourist ticket (Cuzco Tourist Ticket 130 soles approx. US $ 45.00), same ticket can be used for Sacred Valley Tour. Half price for students with ISIC card.
- Alternatively you can purchase a partial ticket 70.00 soles or USD 23.00 which allows a one day visit of just the 4 Archaeological sites if you are not planning to visit any of the Sacred Valley sites such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero.
- Maras entrance fees 10 soles, or US $ 4
Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip Bring
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film [Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip]
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Salt Mines Maras Peru Half Day Trip
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 92.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 79.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 67.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 56.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 51.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 46.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 43.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 39.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 37.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 35.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 34.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group + US$ 31.00 p/person.
Add optional Item:
- US$ 30 p.p.p Sacred Valley Zip line
“Kondor Zip-line experience”
If you are looking for exciting things to do in Cuzco? Do you love nature? You, and your friends deserve a quick Andes getaway. Get ready to enjoy fresh Andes air, and a hassle-free ride on this packed guided tour from Sacred Valley Mountains! 4 different cables that extend for a distance of 600 m / 2,000 ft. the highest 200 m / 700 ft.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip – Many people will already be familiar with using this system and have PayPal accounts, which is the primary method for purchases and sales on eBay. However, an account is not necessary and clients can pay with PayPal by just using their credit cards.
Please note that with PayPal, if you are sending the deposit transfer online, they will normally call your registered home address to confirm the security of the online transaction. If you are not at your home address to confirm the telephone call, the money transfer may be cancelled.
In addition, if a transfer is made from a computer (IP address) in a different country to normal (i.e. whilst you are travelling abroad), then PayPal may need to contact you at home to confirm the transfer is legitimate. Again, if you are not home, the transfer may be cancelled.
If you are away from home, you may need to consider a family member or friend sending the transfer on your behalf, but we would need to know their name.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL that will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
|Duration:||Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip|
|Sites to visit:||Moray (the round Inca terraces), Maras Town, The Lookout of Salineras, Salineras a walk around the salt pans, in the way back to Cusco; the lookout of Raqchi.|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum (2 Ppl), Maximum. (22 Ppl.)|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||48 kilometers / 29.8 mile north of Cusco, in the Cusco Region of Peru.|
|Physical Level:||Moray Maras Peru Half Day Trip|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|