Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day
Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day is a sightseeing and outdoor activity around City tour in Cusco are the best combination of Andes nature and culture. This itinerary is a full day for groups and clients to spend more time than the regular tour to explore the Incas sites. We drive above the city to visit the temples of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, and Tambomachay and then return to Cusco.
- Sightseeing tours in Modern Inka motor coach
- Meeting point: At your hotel/accommodation or airport
- Level: Easy Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day
- The full day city tour starts from 9:00 AM and ends at 5:30 PM
- Morning visit of Cusco to “avoid crowds”
- During the morning explore 4 Incan sites:
- At noon: 1 to 2 hours free time for lunch
- During the afternoon explore and visit:
- End of tour is at your Hotel or we can drop you at Cuzco Plaza if it is closer to your hotel
Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day Itinerary
We start at 8:30 AM (or 10 to 20 minutes earlier) we pick you up at your hotel and start our tour by tourist transport with our professional local guide and driver. We recommend that you bring plenty of water, some snacks, and a windbreaker for your Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day.
Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day is following a north Cuzco paved road for 8 kilometers, we reach Tambomachay, the Inca fountain dedicated to an Inca princess. During the trip we have scenic views of the Andes valley of Cuzco. After walking 15 minutes from the parking area, we reach the main Inca fountain which is still running fresh spring water. The Inca architecture is unbelievable. The site includes a ritual watchtower, ceremonial Inca windows, and Inca trails. Just one kilometer further from Tambomachay, is Pucapucara (the red Inca fortress). One option is to walk 13 minutes from Tambomachay to Pucapucara and then ride our transport. Pucapucara has two open plazas, one which was a check point and the other a plaza with a 360° view. The Inca walls here are simple but beautiful stonework.
Qenqo (the Inca labyrinth) was an amphitheater and ritual place for ceremonies honoring Pachamama (mother earth), and the Inca mummification system. It also has a monolith, a hidden Inca trail, and burial chamber. All this is located at upper Qenqo (Qenqo Grande). If the clients want, we can go to the lower Qenqo (Qenqo Chico) (another unknown side of the main Qenqo). Another one kilometer from Qenqo we have Sacsaywaman, the major Inca site of the area. Sacsaywaman has giant stones and three terraced walls. The lighting and every stone is unique. We will enjoy exploring all sides of Sacsaywaman.
We will drop you at your selected restaurant or we can recommend one for you. One to one and a half hours of free time is allocated for your lunch, then we carry on by foot or car depending on how energetic you are this afternoon. The tourist car is available to finish the tour as we visit the last places: the Cathedral of Cusco and the Qoricancha (main temple of the Incas).
Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day Inclusion
- The Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day full day
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people or bus for 20 people)
- Comprehensive guided sightseeing (personalized service)
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your hotel) in your Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- All local taxes
The Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day does not Included
- Entrance fees to the sites: Sacsaywaman, Pucapucara, Tambomachay, and Qenqo are part of the tourist ticket (Cusco Tourist Ticket 130 soles approx. US $ 45.00) The same ticket can be used for the Sacred Valley Tour (Half price for students with ISIC card.)
- Alternatively you can purchase a partial ticket for 70.00 soles or USD $23.00 which allows a one day visit of the 4 archaeological sites. Choose this ticket if you are not planning to visit any of the Sacred Valley sites such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero.
- Qoricancha fees cost 15 Soles p.p. or US $ 5.
- The Cusco Cathedral fee cost 25 Soles p.p. US $ 8.
Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day Bring
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 85.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 67.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 55.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 47.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 43.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 39.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 35.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 33.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 32.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 30.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 29.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group US$ 28.00 p/person.
- 14 ppl group to + US$ 27.00 p/person.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day
|Duration:||Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day|
|Sites to visit:||During the morning explore 4 Incan sites “Tambomachay, Pucapucara, Qenqo, and Sacsaywaman”, and during the afternoon explore and visit “The main colonial cathedral of Cuzco and the Qoricancha”|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Min (2 Ppl), Max. (22 Ppl.)|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Physical Level:||Cusco City Tour Ruins Full Day|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites.|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best.|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5.|