Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring
Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring includes three places and then returns to Cuzco city or to the Ollantaytambo train station if you want to take the train to Aguas Calientes village. In this sightseeing tour you can visit and explore the unique round shaped Inca terraces made of stones (Moray) and the 3 that are shaped like the three sides of the pyramids. Between Chinchero and Moray Salineras the route is a dirt track, we will have a bit of adventure until we reach the sites to explore.
- Full day tour
- Start one hour earlier than the regular tour to avoid crowds
- Sightseeing tours in Modern Inka motor coach with guide and driver
- Meeting point: At your hotel
- The tour starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 6:30 PM
- Explore in Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring 1 Day:
- End of tour at your hotel Cusco or Ollantaytambo train station
- Difficulty: Easy Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring””
Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring Itinerary
Chinchero has many different routes to get there from Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and Machu Picchu. Chinchero has been said to be like heaven’s door because the clouds are near or just above it and rainbows often appear. This is where the Incas decided to build an Inca citadel with stones. As we continue through the Sacred Valley of the Incas we stop to admire the view and examine an Inca version of the refrigerator which was used to preserve the Andean food “Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring”.
We continue the tour following a dirt road to reach Moray, the Inca greenhouse. Many masters of agriculture and genetic engineers of plants practiced here working with Pachamama (mother nature). Although there were 26 million Andean people there was plenty of food, thanks to these masters of nature and agriculture.
Our box lunch will be eaten on some magical spot of the Andes (group decision). After lunch (or before) we arrive at Salineras, where we can obtain pure natural salt. There is an optional trek (walk) downhill and to explore the Salt pans. We then continue to our final destination: Cusco city or Ollantaytambo train station
Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring Includes
- Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring (full day)
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people or bus for 20 people)
- Comprehensive guided sightseeing (personalized service) + professional chauffeur.
- Excellent English speaking tour guide.
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your hotel) in your Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- All local taxes “Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring”
Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring not Included
- Entrance fees to the sites
- (BTG Cuzco Tourist Ticket 130 soles approx. US $ 45.00). This ticket can be used for Sacred Valley Tour, and Cuzco city tour, etc.
- Half price for students with ISIC card “Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring”.
- Alternatively you can purchase a partial ticket 70.00 soles or US $ 23.00 which allows a one day visit of just the 4 archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley sites such as Chinchero and Moray.
- At Urubamba village Buffet lunch $ 15 p.p. (Advise in advance time).
- Maras entrance fees 10 soles, or US $ 4.
- Tips “Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring”
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 99.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 85.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 59.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 49.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 47.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 43.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 39.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 38.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group to + US$ 37.00 p/person.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Touring 1 Day” WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Chinchero Salt-mines Moray Tour
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Chinchero Inca site, Chinchero Center textile “Andean show of textile demonstration”, Moray Inca site, the lookout of Salineras, Incan Salt mines “Salineras of Maras”, the lookout of Raqchi “great view of the Sacred Valley of the Incas”|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum (2 Ppl), Maximum. (22 Ppl.)|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||North of Cusco, in the Cusco Region of Peru|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|